Best Video Camera Under $500 in 2018
If you are in search for the best video camera under $500, then you have come to the right place. Some of the very best top of the line video cameras that could be purchase is present in this review. In this review, you will be given a chance to have an inside peek at some of the newest features that some of the best video cameras offer.
The best video camera under $500 is going to be a high definition video camera without a doubt. It has to be portable, data sharing in exportable, capturing every moment in motion making it historical.
Things to Consider
In the present time, video cameras come in a number of shapes and sizes. Each model offers a set of different features for various conditions. It is amazing that all of these video cameras are still easy enough for a child to work with. Around the world, the video camera has become an everyday object in many homes.
The video camera has been added to other gadgets such as the cell phone. And despite this, the video camera still works pretty well when taking videos. You can add memory to your video camera no matter what gadget it is attached to. As a matter of fact, if you add enough memory you are able to make video clips.
So what really makes the best vlogging camera?
- No matter what brand name the camera comes from, there are a number of features that should be looked at while shopping around. One such item would be the megapixel. Megapixel is used to judge the quality of the video camera. If a video camera has a 3 megapixel resolution then it would be considered of lower quality than a video camera with 5 megapixel resolution.
- The next thing that you should consider when buying a video camera is the zoom feature. There are two kinds on the market. The first one is the optical zoom feature and the second one is the digital zoom feature. Many video cameras offer both features but the zoom feature is the one that is highly recommended when buying a video camera.
- Video cameras have slots where the memory sticks are inserted. It is imperative to think about memory because a video camera which requires more memory may end up being more expensive in the end.
- Video cameras come with rechargeable batteries and some have a charger as well.
Top 5 Best Video Camera under 200
1. Panasonic HC-V770 HD
This video camera is considered as one of the best video cameras under $500. The product is easy and simple to use. It features an intelligent auto setting that is perfect for novices since it figures out the exposure for you.
- This video camera can wirelessly connect to your smartphone.
- It features a picture-in-picture video effect.
- The high dynamic range of this video camera has the ability to lessen the bright spots, making it professional to look at.
- It has an auto-flashlight that will automatically turn on with the use of sensor.
- Recording as MP4 files only allows for a stereo audio. In order to get a 5.1 audio, you need to use AVCHD.
For those people who are looking for a video camera that is easy and simple to use, Panasonic HC-V770 HD is the best choice for you.
2. Sony HDRPJ260V
This video camera has the ability to record over 100 videos with the help of its built-in projector. You can record videos for up to three hours and ten minutes since it has 8GB flash memory.
- This video camera is 2.7” wide with clear LCD display.
- It features 1920x1080 Full HD 60p with 8.9MP Sensor.
- The best thing about this video camera is that it has SteadyShot image stabilization that reduces blur.
- The colors of this video camera are dull but it has a decent image quality.
If you want to record over 100 videos, this product is the best option for you.
3. Panasonic HC-V570 HD
For those people who want to record Full HD videos, this product is the perfect choice for you. It features a 5-axis hand shake that offers a steady picture for long zoom shots. You can connect this video camera to your smartphone for an excellent video effect.
- It offers high image quality with Wi-Fi.
- This video camera is considered as mega zoom since it has intelligent x80 and x50 optical zoom.
- It also features a 3-inch LCD display that you will surely love.
- This video camera has Wi-Fi but with limited connections.
If you want to enjoy a top image quality, this video camera is the best choice to consider and buy.
4. Canon VIXIA HF R600
This video camera features a SuperRange and Advanced Zoom Optical Image Stabilizer that has the ability to offer excellent steady video. It also features a 3.28 megapixel Full HD Image Sensor.
- This video camera has 3.0 touch panel that offers intuitive, easy and fast controls.
- The Image Processor of this video camera has the ability to capture 1920x1080 resolution.
- It offers excellent imaging performance.
- This video camera is quite heavy but it provides top quality capture of moving subjects.
If you are looking for a video camera that can capture steady video, this video camera is the ideal choice for you.
5. GoPro HERO4 Action Camera
This video camera is considered as the most advanced GoPro action camera. It features Bluetooth connectivity and built-in Wi-Fi for Smart Remote and GoPro App. It is also compatible with 60+ GoPro accessories and mounts.
- This video camera is waterproof to 40 meter or equivalent to 131 feet.
- It has 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and enhanced audio.
- The product is considered as the ultimate life-capture solution for those individuals who demand the best.
- It offers an incredible high-resolution to create an immersive and stunning footage.
- It has powerful processor that has the ability to deliver slow motion at 240 frames per second.
- Heaviest of all the GoPros. It is highly recommended to handle it with care.
- Not optimal for night recording sessions
For those people who are looking for a waterproof video camera, GoPro HERO4 Action Camera is the perfect choice to consider and buy. Overall, video camera is a helpful tool to capture memorable moments that you want to treasure for the rest of your life. Read these reviews to be sure that you will get the best video camera under $500.